Cryptocurrency trading apps are essential for individuals who want to trade and check their crypto holdings anywhere at any time.
App ratings are readily available, making it difficult to determine which to download and which to install. In general, you want an app that is easy to use, has a high level of security and safety, and provides access to a variety of cryptocurrencies.
Some apps are mobile variants of major exchanges, while others are offered by third parties and provide connectivity to numerous exchanges.
Below are 5 of the most popular crypto buying apps currently available.
1. WazirX: An Indian cryptocurrency app, helps you buy, sell and trade a basket of digital money such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Etherium, Litcoin and more. You can start buying cryptocurrencies by buying Bitcoins using Indian Rupees. Bitcoin is currently valued at Rs 3454990. You can get 0.0001 bitcoin in Rs. 54. WazirX has the advantage of being the only crypto exchange with RBI restrictions when other exchanges like Zebpe and Unicoin shut down
2. Binance: The Binance App is the mobile version of the largest and most preferred crypto exchange in the world. It’s great for beginners because it’s straightforward, quick and easy to use. The app allows you to trade cryptocurrencies by viewing your trading history, open orders and crypto holdings. There are also limit orders, market orders and stop-limit features for more skilled investors.
Binance has over 370 trading sets and allows you to include your preferred trading set to increase accessibility. A variety of cryptocurrencies can be traded on the exchange and it recently introduced the Fiat capability – allowing you to get coins with your bank card.
3. Coinbase: Coinbase is a digital money broker exchange where you can get and trade Bitcoin and some other crypto. This is different from a traditional cryptocurrency exchange because it allows you to buy crypto using Fiat Money.
The Coinbase mobile app, which deals with iPhone and Android devices, is straightforward and easy to use, making it another great option for beginners. This allows investors to purchase Bitcoin, Etherium and Litcoin via credit card or direct bank transfer. Payment techniques can be saved for future use, making trading faster and easier.
4. KuCoin: KuCoin is a global digital currency exchange for many electronic assets and cryptocurrency sets. KuCoin was launched in September 2017. They aim to provide customers with electronic commodity transactions and surprisingly simple and secure exchange solutions.
The KuCoin mobile app displays a straightforward user interface. It provides basic trading solutions such as buying, selling, investing, and withdrawals.
There are over 350 coins listed on the platform. It also pays for NeoGAS by holding NEO in it, which is done by very few competitors.
5. Changelly: Changelly is just one of the best exchanges when it comes to discovering the most effective available prices for the various trading sets in the market. To be clear, Changelly is not an exchange per se, it is a crypto exchange solution. The platform is not custody which means that when you buy cryptocurrencies on Changelly, what you are doing is buying cryptocurrencies from another exchange. Changelly offers you a home window directly to other exchanges (Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and HitBTC), all to make sure they can give you the most effective price for you.
The Changelly app, available through Google Play, allows you to instantly exchange one currency for another. It is very simple to use and there is no need to experiment with a prolonged identification confirmation procedure. You simply have to move the funds from your wallet, Changelly exchanges it at the most effective price available and charges a 0.5% fee, and the app delivers the funds to the recipient’s wallet.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. Cryptocurrency investments are subject to market risks, and individuals should seek professional advice before making any investment decisions.