Singapore, Singapore, 13th July, 2021,
Gnosis Safe, a platform for managing digital assets on Ethereum, today launches on the EVM-compatible network Polygon. The launch brings Polygon’s low transaction costs and efficient throughput to Gnosis Safe’s secure, customizable multisig interface for a Layer 2 solution prioritizing composable interoperability.
For the first time, a suite of Polygon apps is aggregated in the Safe App interface, making it easy to access the network’s rapidly growing app ecosystem. Polygon Safe Apps are useful for users and dapps, as they enable discovery of many ways to use Polygon with the single, secure access point of Safe’s smart-contract multisig. They also provide an opportunity for developers to build with both Safe and Polygon, as both are completely open-source and any dapp can convert to a Safe app with just a few lines of code.
“Bringing Gnosis Safe to Polygon creates a portal between the Safe App ecosystem and one of the most robust L2 networks emerging right now,” says Gnosis CTO Stefan George. “We’re excited to see how this partnership expands the functionality of both, enabling use cases that are not inclusive or possible on mainnet due to the efficient speed and cost of operating on Polygon with the security and extensibility of Gnosis Safe.”
Features of Gnosis Safe on Polygon Network
- Supports ETH, ERC-20 tokens and ERC-721 collectibles
- Customizable permissions, like Spending Limits, solves access/control issues of EOA accounts
- Extremely secure environment trusted to hold >$18billion in ETH and ERC-20s
- Gasless signatures
- Safe App interface brings dapps directly to access from within multisig
- Cheap transaction costs
- High, quick throughput
- Ecosystem with many native apps, and Polygon implementations of apps originating on other chains, continually increasing in offerings
- Native functionalities like NFT minting
Benefits to users
- Access to ecosystem of Polygon Safe apps from within one interface
- DAOs, projects, teams and individuals can protect against key loss and collectively hold funds with Gnosis Safe’s multisig infrastructure
Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for decentralized finance. Our interoperable product lines allow you to securely create, trade, and hold digital assets on Ethereum. Gnosis was founded in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George. With a global team of more than 60 employees, Gnosis is based in Gibraltar and has a development hub in Berlin at the Full Node co-working space.
Connect with Gnosis: Website, Discord, Twitter, Gnosis Forum
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium etc and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 350+ Dapps, ~128M txns and ~1M+ unique users.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your Dapp, get started here.
Website | Twitter | Reddit | Discord | Telegram | Community Twitter
Comments are closed.